From photos, I combine digital (colored inks) and traditional (acrylics) painting processes to capture the likeness in any portrait. I do not “use photo filters” to create a portrait effect. This can be seen in the individual brush strokes and textures applied to all of my portraits. It takes me roughly 12-15 hours to complete most pet portraits.
Each pet portrait arrives ready to hang with:
- Gallery Wrapped Sides, using deep 1 1/2″ wooden stretcher bars
- Archival Quality, varnished hand signed by artist
- Includes a digital file (low resolution) for social media use
On average, I can produce two-three of the gallery wrapped portraits per week, and/or three-four of the canvas, unmounted versions. The turnaround time is usually 3 weeks; however, this can fluctuate during holiday seasons.
Sizes Currently Available (Gallery Wrap)
What is a Gallery Wrap?
Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist’s canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides of the stretcher bar and is secured to the back of the wooden frame. Each portrait arrives ready to hang, signed on the front by the artist, and includes contact information on back.
How To Commission your Pet Portrait:
- Ordering online is easy and secure. Payment options are Visa, Mastercard and Paypal. CLICK HERE to SHOP ONLINE
- If you are located nearby (London, Ontario Canada area) I can manually process your order and would then accept cash or cheques in addition to the other payment options.
Please CLICK HERE to CONTACT ME.
- If you are interested in a custom size or you have other unique requirements not listed below please contact me for a custom quote. My aim is to be as accommodating as I can be.
CLICK HERE to CONTACT ME.
- If you have a coupon, or are interested in a payment plan, please CONTACT ME first.
Upon receipt of payment, and/or deposit with regards to a payment plan option, I will contact you with regard to the photo(s) you would like to use for your portrait. If you have questions regarding photos please do not hesitate to CONTACT ME.
Following is a sample of the entire process for a pet portrait I did back in August, 2015. Click on the photo below to read about her portrait. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to CONTACT ME.